Storefront MB is looking forward to hosting a handful of local makers, creators, and designers at the Design Month HQ at 245 Portage Ave. for a colourful and fun MAKER MARKET!
Join us SATURDAY, APRIL 23, from 10am - 4pm and indulge in this design-focused maker market, where we’ve brought together a curated selection of local designers with a design focus.
All Storefront Design Month programming is FREE and open to the public. Confirmed local vendors include:
• Kevin Fawley @kevinfawley_art | A local architect and creator who creates unique post-apocalyptic pieces.
• DConstruct @dconstructjewelry | A team of local jewelry makers who specialize in the design and manufacturing of eco-friendly designs, made of recycled resin.
• Kami Goertz @kamigoertz | An art maker, specializing in the creation of unique toys as art objects and sculptures.
• Indigo Arrows @indigo_arrows | An interior designer who designs linens, pillows, and blankets that showcase patterns from local Indigenous pottery and bone tools.
• Painted House Pottery @paintedhousepottery | A local creative collab between a plant biologist and architect, with a shared passion for pottery.
• Florence van Dijk @florence_botanicals | A local artisanal floral designer.
• The Ba.sic Shoppe @theba.sic | A sister duo who create minimalist home goods.
• Ginger and Stone @gingerandstone | A local architect who specializes in handmade canvas products and accessories.
• Happyland Print Company @happylandprintshop | Local makers who specialize in art and wearables that capture quirky and fun Wpg nuances.
• Evi Ten @evi_ten_ | A local maker specializing in straight forward and functional design.
• Bearface General Store @bearfacegeneralstore | A collective of friends who make apparel, gifts, and fun locally inspired graphics.
• And more!
Power in Numbers