2024 PRESENTING SPONSOR
Storefront's Table For 1200 brings together architecture, design, and the culinary arts to create a spectacular 'pop-up' outdoor dining experience with entertainment and stimulating conversation in an absolutely unique setting. It is Storefront Manitoba's annual fundraiser, and aims to raise awareness about the value of architecture, design, and urbanism.
Thanks for your interest in joining us at this year's Storefront's Table for 1200. We look forward to celebrating with you on May 25, 2024. Stay tuned for ticket sales!
A few things to keep in mind:
1. The location is a SURPRISE and will be announced on event day. We promise it will be awesome!
2. Dress code is black and white, with pops of pink, Storefront’s brand colours!
3. Like all great Manitoban festivals, this event will proceed RAIN or SHINE, so please remember to dress appropriately for the weather.
4. The price of each ticket includes one meal for someone in Winnipeg’s marginalized communities though Ben Kramer’s charity “Made with Love”.
5. Please make every effort to purchase all of your tickets at the same time. We will do our best, but cannot guarantee to seat people together from separate orders.
6. All ticket sales are final.
If you have any questions or need help, please send us a note at email@example.com.